Susie Burrell's blog has moved to http://www.susieburrell.com.au. Head there now for all the latest updates, mobile friendly templates, search tools and more.





Monday, March 23, 2009

Your thoughts on sugar......

Just to let you know that I found last weeks update – about sweet tasting food triggering more craving for sweet tasting food – confirmation of probably what I already knew – the more sugary foods I eat the more I want – and if I start eating sweet food early in the day, I continue to crave that sweetness all day!


Now my challenge is to rid of most of the sweet foods from my diet.


Interestingly, I do however find that a drink of Pepsi Max around 5pm in the afternoon, seems to quell the hunger and sugar cravings quite well – whereas If I eat something sweet at this time, I just tend to crave more!