Susie Burrell's blog has moved to http://www.susieburrell.com.au. Head there now for all the latest updates, mobile friendly templates, search tools and more.





Monday, March 30, 2009

Your thoughts on sugar

Regarding the sugar, I am definately a victim of craving more sugary foods once I have a tiny amount, especially with lollies which are my all time favourite, I have to really watch my portions as I can eat a lot more than I need. I tend to stick to having some lollies at the movies as my treat (I don't go to the movies that often for it to be a problem) and that way I can put a small amount of my faves (pineapples and strawberries and cream) into the bag to enjoy. I never buy too many as the lollies at the cinema are too expensive! But it is better than buying a whole bag and eating the lot, which I could very easily do! (1 square of chocolate is enough for me - but lollies is another story